Huahanweiye PCIE-USB3401 is a 4-port USB3.1 host adapter specifically designed for industrial and vision applications. USB3.1 or SuperSpeed+ USB, delivers up to twenty times the data rate over USB2.0 and is particularly useful for high-speed data storage and imaging devices.Most off-the-shelf USB3.1 cards implement multiple ports with single USB3.1 controller which results in significant performance degradation during multi-port operation. To achieve maximum per-port performance, PCIE-USB3401 has two independent ASM3142 USB3.1 Host Controllers and x4 PCI Express ® Gen2/Gen3 interface to offer up to 10Gbps bandwidth for each port when four ports 1500mA current limit to supply stable 5V DC power to external USB devices.Combining high bandwidth, industrial-grade power design and reliable cable connection, PCIE-USB3401 brings convenience to interface USB3.1 devices operating under Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and Linux.
- PCI Express ® Gen2 x4/Gen3 x4 interface
- 4-port USB3.1 host controller
- On-board 5V DC regulated power supply, no external power needed
- User-configurable 1500mA current limit
- Supports Windows XP/7/8/10 and Linux
- Compliant withUniversal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Rev. 1.0 and Intel® xHCI specification Rev. 1.0